All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

08 December 2010

If Beauty Were A Sound

by Heather Fraser

As I write this, a brilliant full moon is beaming it's luminous light through my bedroom window.

All seems still in this moment, except for fingers moving across a keyboard, the steady rhythm of a heart beating,

blood flowing through veins, breath moving in and out of lungs, and earth hurtling through space.

The sound of silence embraces all that lives within the temple of my Being.

If Beauty were a sound, it would be the sound of silence.

The kind of silence that comes from within.

The kind of silence that I can actually hear as a mystical tone in my ears when I am fully present and pure

awareness floods my mind.

I am hearing God.

And she is everywhere.

In this moment, I am seeing her as the dance of moonlight sparkling like a million crystals from the frost on my window.

Is there anywhere that beauty cannot be found?

She is the mirror of my soul.

In everything and everyone, she shows me who I am.

I am eternal awareness.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment