All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

07 November 2009

Conscious Parenting



This and The Ringing Cedars Series is a must read for anyone thinking of bringing a child into this world.

I had a c section with both children and remember each time, as they were being taken out of my womb, feeling the separation even though I was numb from the waist down.  It was like a splitting of my soul, or a final disconnection that resulted in sudden, uncontrollable tears streaming down my face. This feeling took me by surprise both times.

To this day, I still try to understand what had happened to me in those moments before birth.  Perhaps I am still in the process of letting go of dead connections and all the grief that I was carrying around habitually?  Perhaps at that moment of separation, I was being liberated from my grief so that my spiritual growth could be accelerated for their sake?     


In any case, it is because of them that I continue to dream with my eyes open and experience so many beautiful blessings in this life.  And despite the recent knee cap injury, it is nice to be home again, watching the children happily rediscover their belongings after a month long absence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment