All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

24 November 2009

Another Beautiful Day in November

Now that fall is here and the tourists are gone, I totally love coming here everyday and communing with nature.  My kids feed the ducks & the peacocks that roam freely before we chase the occasional cat and chickens that scurry about near the café.


Sometimes we blow bubbles for half an hour and always bump into friends old and new.  It feeds my soul to be here and sometimes I ''hear'' the trees talking too, but I never told anyone because they would laugh at me but some of you know what I am talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment