All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

01 December 2009

My Wish For My Boys


I want my boys to grow up to be kind and patient, with honor and dignity, to be a Man capable of giving light and warmth to other people, full of passion about something, anything as long as they are passionate and give their all.  I want them to play sports, the piano and have their own space of Love.  I want them to love unconditionally and be loved the same.


How do I ensure that I am going to raise my kids correctly? Intuitively?  I can guide, influence and reprimand them, but what prevents society from taking hold? I think that living in close contact with nature and home schooling is truly the key. I can't think of anything better than that right now.


I want them to be the best that they can be, and in order to be the best mother I can be, I am going to do everything I can to build a strong foundation for their future.  And I ask that all the angels in heaven and earth help me and all the mothers in the world, raise our children with their Spirits intact.

1 comment:

  1. " And I ask that all the angels in heaven and earth help me and all the mothers in the world, raise our children with their Spirits intact."

    BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete