All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

12 December 2009

Poetry by Nancy Sullivan

Image found on the Ringing Cedars Revolution



By Nancy Sullivan, age 14

When you can love yourself, you are truly yourself.
The rest of the time, your a stranger in your own body.


I once hated myself.
It wasn't like how I looked, it wasn't like that.
I hated me.
The way I felt. I was always angry. hurting others, to make me ok.
I hated the world, thinking it hated me.
Then one day, I got reality shoved at me, from a friend.
I lost the anger I always felt. I lost hating the world. And myself.
I grew to love myself. I grew to love and enjoy the world.
We choose how we feel. We can change how we think.
We are the ones in charge of our life.
We just have to learn that. We are as powerful and as strong as we make our selfs.


One day you maybe as high as the clouds.
As free as a bird.
The next day you could be a bird in a cage.
Only getting to see the clouds through its bars. 





No comments:

Post a Comment