All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

06 April 2010

Baby Eyes - by Liubomila


Beginning of Spring, Caminha

Baby Eyes

Beloved daughter conceived under a bright night filled sky,
With hand in air I sweep the skies collecting every star,
Placing them on seed filled womb and we sigh, daughter and I,
For how happy He makes His creations, how dear to Him they are.
And I sing, I sing for the Baby Eyes I will soon see,
The birds chorus in on Love's inspired melody,
With every breath the fragrant flowers of my Space so free,
I breath and exhale Love as I dream of my daughter to be.
I feel her stir within me, how can this be?
For smaller than a wee seed is she.
Yet I feel her, a presence greater than Life,
O' Joy! Beloved creation knowing no strife.
Do you see your father there, deep in thought?
Tears streaming his cheeks for in Love's web he is caught.
He is Man and I his eternal beloved and in our Love you came to be,
And on this earthly plane so fair my love you too will see,
The Love of a True Man as it was always meant to be.
Listen to the rustle of the leaves dear one,
The winds that whistle the Father's tune,
It is all for you for He has made it so and I as His beloved creation,
Give it to you to enjoy in moment so soon.
O' look daughter dear! Just look at what He has given us!
Look with that heart so fine and rare,
Able to repair all in despair,
O' how you will grace these lands so fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment