All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

18 June 2011

King of the World!




If you're decidedly obsessed with the Vortex ;).... and love to share fun, ♥, and joy ~ feel free to come and play on facebook! I always enjoy making more friends..... and the "Abraham-focused" groups are amazingly high vibration places to connect and share!

Thanks so much for sharing the beauty of your stories ~ Who YOU Are is deeply appreciated ~ I'm still playing with creative ideas ♥

Videos/art/media that make us FEEL GOOD!....... I feel myself craving more and more art and media that uplifts, delights, and expands me..... that makes me FEEL who I really am ~ who we really are! If you feel inspired to share what brings you straight into the Vortex (videos, music, art, etc..... ), I would love to hear from you! Thanks in advance for your love and light ~ :)

~KNOW you are LOVED~

♥ Gisele

No comments:

Post a Comment