All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

18 July 2011

Human Love Divine Love


You come to us from another world,

from beyond the stars and the void of space.

Transcendent, pure, of unimaginable beauty

Bringing with you the essence of love

you transform all who are touched by you.

Mundane concerns, troubles and sorrows
dissolve in your presence,

bringing joy to ruler and ruled
to peasant and King

you bewilder us with your grace..



..Through your love
existence and non existence merge
opposites unite..


From the beginning of my life
I have been looking for your face..


But today
I have seen the charm
the beauty

the unfathomable grace 
of the face I was looking for
today I have found you..


..I'm ashamed to call this love human
and afraid of God to call it Divine..

..you've breathe new life into me 
and I have become your sunshine 
and also your shadow..
my soul is screaming in ecstacy
every fiber of my being is in love with you..


your insurgence
has lit a fire in my heart

for me
the earth
the sky


my arrow of love
has arrived at the target

I am in the house of mercy
and my heart
is a place of prayer..


~Rumi~*

No comments:

Post a Comment