All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

04 July 2011

~s*Star Kaya Summer

~s*Star Kaya Summer 


I feel myself,
tapping back in.
I feel my soul,
shining with a grin.
I feel that peace,
Luv and harmony,
I feel that earth as
she responds to me!!!

I feel your balance and
I feel your soul,
I sense your love of
which you have for all.
I know that life,
Is just a drop in the sea,
A moment in time
amongst our galaxy!!

I feel the connection
and I feel the birth
of a resonating evolution
Of light,
Here on earth.






2 comments:

  1. Wow Kaya!!!! Truly amazing. Thanks for opening, being vulnerable and sharing. I love you!!! Love April

    ReplyDelete