All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

02 July 2011

Back to Earth

Photo: James Garrahan


I gave myself
back to Earth
my Mother
surrendering
the illusion of form.

I renounced
materialism
and  dissolved
the glamours of identity
 removing
all programming implants.

Giant magnets
drew out impurities
laser light
surgery..

I received
the Sirian Light code infusion
the brain
the nervous system
the blood.


I felt
the cold planes
reprogramming the cellular matrix

telepathic channels sharpening
the higher mind
intuition

new axiotonal
anchoring..

whole body recalibration

assimilating
Light.




Aiko~* 


Image: Healing Nexus



No comments:

Post a Comment