All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the Universe present you with all that you have asked for.

Inspirations

01 July 2011

A Prayer to My Beloved

Heart of Creation - Stephanie Pui Mun-Law

Blessed, Beloved,
From where you came,
To rejoin our flame,
I wonder.

Through mists of time
Galaxies away,
Spirals of universes,
You found your way!

To me, into my heart,
Like we were never apart,
Your beauty of your soul,
Cloaks my being in pure tenderness

As you move nearer,
To my life, I feel you enter within,
My space, my sacred life,
Suddenly becomes more so,
For I know I have waited for you
Since the beginning of time,
Two flames, were as one,
Now seeking reunion
In the heart of the divine,

May your love, join with my love,
May the mystical spiritual union,
Finally take its spiral,
Into becoming the Beloved of the Beloveds
Now beyond separation,
Beyond intrusion,
For those that God brings together again,
No man can separate or hold apart
And so be it.




by Sister Sarah from The Ringing Cedars Kin~*






No comments:

Post a Comment